NST Fellowship from the Bangladesh Government is good for the ongoing master’s students.
How to apply National Science and Technology Fellowship?
- First, you should go to the website www.most.gov.bd. or shed gov bd scholarship
- In the notice board, you can see the NST Fellowship circular, where you can see all the terms and conditions of the application.
- Then go to the Fellowship and Grants section.
- Then click on NST Fellowship.
- Here NST Fellowship application form is given either pdf or word file.
- You should download the application form and fill the form with the necessary information. If the form is given in pdf, you can edit your information with the help of ‘Foxit Reader’ or any other software.
- While applying, you must need the title of your research and research proposal (not more than two pages) with the research supervisor’s signature.
- Papers to be submitted at the time of application
- 3 copies of passport size photo
- Attested copies of all academic certificates and transcripts
- Document of MS admission
- Supervisor’s recommendation letter
- All the papers should be sent within an envelope along with the address mentioned in the circular. Must arrive on the due date by registered post or direct delivery.
- The subject of the application (course name) must be mentioned on the application envelope.
- Scholarship Opportunity in Renewable Energy in University of Saskatchewan
- 5 Years MS leading to Ph.D. Program Study Opportunity in Tohoku University in Japan for MEXT Scholarship. See Details.
NST Fellowship to MS / MPhil, PhD and Post-Doctoral level students/researchers in science and technology related subjects at various universities for the development of science and technology
Research Fund Deadline 30 June 2022 Ministry of Science and Technology of Bangladesh Govt.
Drawing of Padma Bridge and Celebration of Opening Ceremony 25 June 2022 II Riyana
Rare Photo of Padma Bridge